Double walled .304 stainless steel walls keep the outside sturdy, while an heavy layered, insulated inside made of polyurethane will keep a stable temperature and keep temperatures from the environment at a minimum while you ferment.
Easy heating with the heating element will make sure your fermentation has the right environment to thrive and a cooling jacket around the walls of the stainless fermenter that is connected with the Glycol Chiller will cool the fermentation. The comibination of having cooling and heating will hold fermentation temperatures to set point. Some whiskeys are fermented at higher temperatures in order to develop unique characteristics that come out in the finished spirit. Some beer like lagers need to ferment at lower temperatures and this system will make it easy to go to whatever temperature you want to ferment at.
A professional design will allow yeast sediment or other particulate to drop down to the bottom without sticking to the sides, which enables a clean transfer into your still and easy cleaning of the unit afterwards.
- Body made of 304 Stainless, polished inside, and brushed outside
- 30 L (8 US Gal) capacity with handy markings on the inside for the 25L mark
- 12V and 30W heating element
- 1.5″ ferrule on top of fermenter for additional Grainfather parts and attachments
- 2″ ferrule at bottom of fermentation unit
- Diameter of unit (includes handles on unit): 14.1″
- Height of unit fully assembled: 42.9″ tall
- Weight of unit: 28.5 LB.
The Grainfather Conical Fermenter Deluxe Edition includes:
- (1) Conical Fermenter
- (1) Dual Valve Tap
- (1) Temperature Controller
- (1) Glycol Chiller
- (1) Cooler Connection Kits